|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
Name of the Post: Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment 2023
Total Vacancy: 295 Posts
Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: University of Kashmir, Srinagar has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the engagement of contractual lecturers purely as academic arrangements for the Session-2023 at Main/Satellite Campuses.
The Last date for submission of the online application form & Hard copy is extended to 20 February 2023.
Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||University of Kashmir, Srinagar|
|Job Location||Srinagar, J&K|
|No. of Posts||295|
Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment 2023: Full Notification
- Stating of submission of online application form: 02 February 2023
- Last date for submission of the online application form & Hard copy: 20 February 2023
The salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualifications.
Master’s degree from a recognized University in the relevant subject/discipline with at least 55% marks or (an equivalent grade) and NET/SET/SLET or Ph.D. Detailed qualifications are given in the below given link of the official notification.
Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Lecturers
|NAME OF SCHOOLS||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|School of Arts, Languages & Literature||51|
|School of Social Sciences||27|
|School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences||19|
|School of Education & Behavioral Sciences||25|
|School of Law||12|
|School of Earth & Environmental Sciences||09|
|School of Applied Sciences & Technology||34|
|School of Business Studies||40|
|School of Engineering||57|
|School of Open Learning||05|
|School of Biological Sciences||16|
Kashmir University Lecturers Recruitment: How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online through the official website of the University of Kashmir i.e, www.kashmiruniversity.net.
The hard copy of the downloaded application form completed in all respects along with relevant documents should be submitted to the office of the concerned Dean’s of the School.
- The No. of required positions may vary depending on the requirement and sanction by competent authority.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to be in touch with the concerned Dean’s of the Schools about the date,venue and time of the interview.
- Salary of the appointees shall be paid on the basis of their qualification.
- The eligibility as NET/SET/SLET is excluded for engineering subjects.