|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Bank of India bankofindia.co.in. The last date to apply is 25 February. Under this recruitment drive, about 500 vacant posts of the bank will be filled. Of these, 350 vacancies are for the post of Credit Officer in General Banking Stream and 150 vacancies are for the post of IT Officer in Specialist Stream
As per the BOI notification, “The minimum qualifying marks for General/EWS category should be 40%. While the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks from the mark prescribed for General/EWS category candidates. Let us tell you that the bank can change its minimum qualifying marks.
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 29 years.
GENERAL/EWS/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 850. While for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates the application fee is Rs 175.
Apply like this
- To apply, first go to the official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Then click on the career tab.
- Then “Recruitment of Probationary in JMGS-I upon passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance(PGDBF) Project No. Click on “2022-23/3 Notice dated 01.02.2023”.
- Register yourself and proceed.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit now and take a print out for future reference.