|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
PAN Card and Aadhaar Card are our essential documents. It has been made mandatory to link PAN card with Aadhaar. The last date to link PAN card with Aadhaar card is March 31. If you do not link these two documents, then you will not be able to do online transactions.
It has been made mandatory to link PAN card with Aadhaar. For this, the deadline of March 31, 2023 has been fixed by the Central Government. After this your PAN card will be junk. Explain that if the PAN card becomes invalid, then there may be a problem in doing banking transactions. It is reasonable that PAN card is necessary for transactions above Rs 50,000. If your PAN card becomes invalid, then after March 31, transactions of more than Rs 50,000 may be affected. That’s why users should link PAN with Aadhaar before 31 March 2023.
Will have to pay a fine of Rs 1000
If you link PAN with Aadhaar by 31 March 2023, then you will not have to pay any charge. But after this your PAN will be cancelled. Also, to activate the PAN, a fine of Rs 1000 will have to be paid as late payment.
How to know pan is linked with aadhaar
- First of all go to https://uidai.gov.in/ website.
- After this visit Aadhaar Linking Status of Aadhaar Services menu.
- Then Enter 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and Tap on Get Status Button.
- Then enter the PAN number and captcha code.
- After this click on Get Linking Status.
- In this way it can be ascertained whether PAN is linked with Aadhaar or not.
How to link Pan with Aadhaar
- First of all click on www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website.
- After that click on Quick Links on the left side.
- Then click on the Link Aadhaar option.
- After this a new page will open, where PAN and Aadhaar number will have to be entered.
- Below this, right side validate button has to be clicked.
- Then there will be verification of name, date of birth and address.
- Then OTP verification will link Aadhaar with PAN.