|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
There will be 18 public holidays, while employees will be able to take three holidays out of 14 optional holidays. This time Diwali and other festivals are coming on Saturday and Sunday, in such a way the employees will get 8 less holidays. Among these, Guru Ravidas Jayanti is falling on Sunday, February 5.
Employees Holiday 2023: There is important news for the government employees and officers of Haryana. In 2023, state employees will get the benefit of a total of 127 holidays, including 52 Saturdays and 53 Sundays, apart from holidays on different festivals and special occasions. In this regard, the holiday calendar has been issued by the Manohar Lal Khattar government of Haryana in December 2022 itself.
18 public holidays, 14 optional holidays
- There will be 18 public holidays, while employees will be able to take three holidays out of 14 optional holidays.
- This time Diwali and other festivals are coming on Saturday and Sunday, in such a way the employees will get 8 less holidays.
- Among these, Guru Ravidas Jayanti is falling on Sunday, February 5.
- Id ul Fitr and Parshuram Jayanti are falling on 22 April Saturday, Sant Kabir Jayanti 4 June Sunday, Martyrdom Day 23 September Saturday, Maharaja Agrasen Jayanti 15 October Sunday, Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti 28 October Saturday and Diwali 12 November Sunday.
In this way you will get the benefit of leave
- The first schedule contains the list of public holidays on which the State (Government) offices etc. coming under the Government of Haryana will remain closed. The total number of these days are 18. However, these do not directly include the 8 days of holidays that fall on Saturdays and Sundays, as state government offices are normally closed on both these days.
- The second schedule lists 14 optional holidays (restricted holidays) out of which government employees (including those with outsourcing policies) can take any three holidays throughout the calendar year. Before the year 2018, however, the number of these optional holidays was only two.
- The third schedule lists 18 public holidays declared for the state, except for the courts located in the state, which are declared under section 25 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881. These are also generally called bank holidays, because not only all types of banks in the state but other organized business and commercial institutions etc. remain closed on these holidays.