|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
Government Employee Holiday 2023: So many holidays will be available in 2023, offices will remain closed, see full list
Two public holidays are falling on Sunday. This year there are 53 Sundays, 12 will be second Saturdays. Government employees will get 65 holidays just like this. The government has also declared 25 public holidays this time.
Government Employee Holiday 2023: There is good news for the government employees and officers of Uttar Pradesh. The UP government has released the holiday calendar for 2023, under which the employees of Mainpuri district will get 88 holidays this year, which means they will have to work only 277 days.
In 2023, there will be 88 days holidays in government offices including Sunday and second Saturday. It also includes 25 public holidays. Two public holidays are falling on Sunday. This year there are 53 Sundays, 12 will be second Saturdays. Government employees will get 65 holidays just like this. The government has also declared 25 public holidays this time.
January to December holidays
- There will be a holiday on January 5 on account of Guru Gobind Singh Jayanti and on January 26 on Republic Day.
- On 5th February, Hazrat Ali’s birthday, Mahashivaratri on February 18, Holika Dahan on March 7, Holi on March 8, Ram Navami on March 30 will be a holiday.
- Mahavir Jayanti on 4th April, Good Friday on 7th April, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Jayanti on 14th April, Eid ul Fitr on 22nd April.
- Buddha Purnima on 5th May, Idujjuha (Bakrid) on 29th June, Moharram on 29th July, Independence Day on 15th August, Rakshabandhan on 31st August
- Janmashtami on 7th September, Baravfat on 28th September and Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October will be a holiday.
- Mahanavami on 23rd October, Vijayadashami on 24th October, Diwali on 12th November, Govardhan Puja on 13th November
- Bhaiya Duj / Chitragupt Jayanti on 15th November, Guru Nanak Jayanti / Kartik Purnima on 27th November, Christmas holiday on 25th December.