|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
JKSSB: Important Update For Candidates Regarding Upcoming Computer Based Written Test
Notice regarding Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test (CBT) scheduled to be held from 06th to 08th February, 2023, for the posts of Labour Inspector, Labour Officer, Research Assistant, Assistant Law Officer, Junior Librarian, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant, Driver / Driver-II / Tractor Driver, Senior Horticulture Technician, Election Assistant, Patwari / Settlement Patwari, Deputy Inspector Fisheries / Farm Manager & Inspector Fisheries / Farm Manager, of different departments, advertised vide Advertisement Notification Nos 04 of 2020, 05 of 2020, 06 of 2020, 07 of 2020, 01 of 2021, 02 of 2021, 03 of 2021, 04 of 2021 and 05 of 2022, respectively.
JKSSB: Notice regarding Issuance of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test (CBT) scheduled to be held from 06th to 08th February, 2023.
1.The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for various categories of posts whose detail is given in Annexure “A”.
2. City Intimation / Level-1 Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination(s) is/are scheduled on 06th February, 07th February and 8th February, 2023 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 30th January, 2023 (04:00 PM) to 02nd February, 2023, 31st January, 2023 to 03rd February, 2023 and 01st February, 2023 to 04th February, 2023 respectively. This Admit Card is issued only to inform the candidates about the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
3. Final / Level-2 Admit Card would be released three (03) days prior to the exam date(s), depicting the Name and Address of Exam Centre and can be downloaded from JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) at that time. 4. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their Application ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully. Besides, a Mock Test link for the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) has also been created for the convenience of the candidates and can be accessed through the Admit Card download link available on the official website of JKSSB for the candidates to get familiar with the examination interface.
5. In case of any difficulty in downloading / issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com. Help-Desk will activate on 30th January, 2023 till 08th February, 2023, during office hours.
6. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation / concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
7. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
8. The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examinations. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
9. The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Select your post from the drop-down available.
v. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
vi. Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
vii. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
viii. Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
ix. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
x. Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
● Level-1 City Intimation:- This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date and exam time to the candidate.
● Level-2 Final E-Admit Card:- This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
● CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
xi. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Click on the Below Link to Download full PDF FILE of Posts / Items for which Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination scheduled w.e.f. 06th February, 2023 to 08th February, 202