|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship: The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to nurture world-class talent that will help power India’s new era of growth. Reliance Foundation will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme, nurturing future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society. First-year postgraduate students from institutes across India pursuing degree programmes in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Renewable and New Energy, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences are eligible to apply. Reliance Foundation Scholarships will nurture and support these bright students with a holistic development programme, including expert interactions, industry exposure and volunteering opportunities creating a cohort of excellence, every year.
Applications for the 2022-2023 scholarships to be closed on 14th February 2023
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Amount
The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Reliance Foundation invites first year postgraduate students who are enrolled full-time in an eligible degree programme (in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical and/or Electronics Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Renewable & New Energy, Material Science & Engg. and Life Sciences) to apply.
You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Postgraduate Scholarship : First year PG Students who secured a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE Examination. OR
- Students who have not attempted GATE but have scored 7.5 or above in their Undergraduate CGPA (or % normalised to CGPA)
Eligible degree programmes – Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical/or Electronics Engg., Chemical Engg., Mechanical Engg., Renewable & New Energy, Material, Science & Engg. and Life Sciences.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Features
- Nurturing India’s future leaders who can think big, think green, think digital for the benefit of society.
- The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process.
- We welcome applicants from all socio-economic backgrounds and scholarships will be granted on the basis of merit.
- Up to 100 postgraduate scholars will be selected.
- The total amount of scholarship available over the duration of the degree programme, will be up to Rs/INR 6 Lakhs.
- 80% of the funds will be granted in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds will be granted upon request to support professional development, including indirect academic and personal development expenses, including conference related expenses.
- Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
- All applicants to answer the online aptitude test.
- Test duration will be 60 mins and will contain 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Components of the test include verbal ability, analytical and logical ability and numerical ability
How to apply online for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship?
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow steps given below to apply online:
- Step 1
Click on Link given below.
- Step 2
Register your account.
- Step 3
Fill the application form.
- Step 4
Download application form for future reference.