|Join Our What’s Group||Click Here|
Name of the Post: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Kashmir – SKUAST Recruitment 2023 for various posts
Post Date: 03-02-2023
Total Vacancy: 12
SKUAST Kashmir Recruitment 2023 for various posts – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Kashmir has invited online applications through the University website from the domicile of UT of J&K for filling up of the following Posts in the University.
SKUAST Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Kashmir|
|Advt No.||01 of 2023, 02 of 2023 & 03 of 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|No. of Posts||12|
SKUAST Recruitment 2023: Full Notification
- Date of Commencement of Online Application Forms: 10th of February, 2023 (10:00 AM)
- Last date of submission of Online Application Forms.: 10th of March, 2023 (11:59 PM)
- Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist: Rs.57,700 – 1,82,400/-
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Incubation Manager: Rs.52,700 – 1,66,700/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Assistant Comptroller: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/
- CEO: Masters in Agricultural Business Management / Entrepreneurship/ Business Management/ International Marketing from any accredited and nationally reputed institute/ university.
- Incubation Manager: MBA in Marketing / ABM / HBM / Industrial Management / or equivalent from any accredited and nationally reputed institute/ university.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade.
- Assistant Comptroller: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade.
- Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist: Visit the official notification.
For Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist: The candidate must not be less than 22 years and not more than 55 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of persons already in employment at SKUAST-Kashmir.
For Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Incubation Manager, Assistant Registrar & Assistant Comptroller:
- General category: 18 to 40 years
- Reserved category: 18 to 43 years
- Persons with Disability(PWDs): 18 to 42 years
- In-Service candidates: 18 to 40 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 to 48 year
SKUAST Kashmir Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF VACANCIES||PAY SCALE|
|Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist||06||Rs.57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||01||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Incubation Manager||01||Rs.52,700 – 1,66,700/-|
|Assistant Registrar||02||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Comptroller||02||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
SKUAST Recruitment 2023: How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in.
For Assistant Professor-cum-Junior Scientist: After filling Online Application Form, the Candidates are required to take a print-out of the Online Application Form & submit/send the downloaded application form(s) along with filled-in Score Card & self-attested copies of all the supporting documents/certificates/testimonials etc. to Registrar, SKUAST-K, Shalimar, Srinagar, UT of J&K 190025 by or before 25th of March, 2023.
For Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller: After filling Online Application Form, the In-service candidates are also required to submit/send their Application Form(s) through the proper channel, to Registrar, SKUAST-K, Shalimar, Srinagar, UT of J&K–190025 by or before 10th of April, 2023.
For further details visit below given official notifications.
|Official Notification PDF
Notification 01 of 2023
Notification 02 of 2023
Notification 03 of 2023